World Artificial Intelligence Chip Market to See Tremendous Growth to 2023, Says KBV Research in Its Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
29 Jan 2018 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Nowadays, industry leaders worldwide are investing heavily into the development of rapidly-evolving artificial intelligence (AI) technology. The AI systems consist of software as well as require high-end hardware functionality to support calculations. In this wake, market players are working to create custom chips, designed to support AI development.
Google is considered to be the best example, the company has designed an ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit), that is specifically used in deep neural nets, an AI technology that is set to revolutionise Internet services. ASIC is a network of software and hardware that is able to learn specific tasks by analysing vast data sets. Although it is a powerful technology, it can only perform one function really well.
The world’s market for artificial intelligence chips is anticipated to surge to USD 10.8 billion by the year 2023, exhibiting tremendous growth at a 53.6% CAGR during 2018-2023.
The in-demand research report “Global Artificial Intelligence Chip Market Analysis (2017-2023)” drawn up by KBV Research gives a comprehensive guide to the global market for artificial intelligence chips.
- in-depth analysis of the artificial intelligence chips market landscape;
- detailed overview of the key market segments (basing on technologies, verticals, regions) with reliable data on their size, shares and growth rates;
- profound insights into the market dynamics and info on the major market growth limiting and fueling forces;
- close look at the competitive environment;
- profiles of the leading players (Google, Intel Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Nvidia Corporation, Graphcore, Baidu, Qualcomm Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation and Adapteva);
- all-round future outlook for the artificial intelligence chips market up till 2023;
- many more vital info on the important market aspects.
KBV Research online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com contains a complete collection of the publisher’s in-demand research reports.