Global Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Drugs Market Explored by GBI Research in Its In-Demand Topical Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
24 Jan 2018 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The cardiovascular disease (CVD) therapy field encompasses a number of various industries and conditions associated with the heart or/and blood vessels.
Nowadays, treatment options for CVD typically focus on prevention via the control of major risk factors (that include dyslipidemia and hypertension, amid others). Thus, the existing treatment options fall within 3 categories: anti-dyslipidemic drugs (that modify lipid levels to a normal range), anti-hypertensives (that keep blood pressure within a normal range) and anti-thrombotic drugs (that prevent thrombi formation by inhibiting the coagulation cascade or platelet aggregation).
During the recent decades, the CVD therapeutics market has experienced remarkable progress and witnessed vast scientific innovation. First, this was seen with the launch of statins like Lipitor (atorvastatin), and more recently with the introduction of protein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors. Meantime, other areas, for instance, the heart failure remain poorly treated.
Hypertension and dyslipidemia sectors continue to exhibit robust development within the overall current pipeline and, despite rapidly evolving generic drugs sector, there is also a high degree of innovation.
Presently, the CVD drugs pipeline is extensive with more than 1,400 products in active development.
In the coming years, the world’s CVD market landscape is projected to pass through a period of substantial changes following key anticipated approvals, acquisitions and patent expiries.
The in-demand topical research report “Global Cardiovascular Disease Drugs Market to 2023 - Expiries, Acquisitions and New Products for Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and Dyslipidemia to Shake-Up the Competitive Landscape” prepared by GBI Research provides a detailed analysis of the world’s market for CVD therapeutics as well as gives detailed insights into the CVD drugs pipeline.
Reasons to Purchase:
- gain in-depth insights into the present clinical and commercial landscape of the CVD drugs market;
- get access to vital info on the CVD symptoms, etiology, diagnostic methods, pathophysiology, epidemiology, comorbidities and complications, prognosis and existing treatment options;
- identify the existing gaps in the CVD therapeutics market;
- point out the emerging growth opportunities and challenges;
- gain better understanding of the market dynamics and key impacting factors;
- become abreast of the historical market development and the current performance across the key geographies;
- point out prevailing trends and major developments within the overall CVD pipeline;
- learn, how the CVD drugs market is predicted to develop through to 2023;
Visit GBI Research online catalogue to find many other topical research reports by this publisher.