Market Publishers Invites to Join “Validating Market Models: TRIM” in Late November!
30 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As a media partner of marcus evans for Validating Market Models: TRIM, Market Publishers calls everybody interested to join this outstanding Event that will be held on November 30 – December 1, 2017. The Event will be held in London, the UK.
Validating Market Models: TRIM is expected to find out how market model validators should work together towards mitigating model risk by creating a holistic framework. This Event will also shed light on the impact of TRIM on the banking industry and discuss how the model risk management is likely to develop in the future.
Today, the importance of model validation role is constantly increasing as market risks, pricing, counterparty risks and XVA models are subjects to novel regulations that require more monitoring and control. Model validation team have to cope with validation of more models more quickly and accurately, and model risk managers are to clarify the governance framework so that nothing falls through the gaps.
Validating Market Models: TRIM will become a uniting platform for a great number of speakers, experienced experts and distinguished representatives from a range of eminent companies, including Rabobank, JP Morgan, National Bank of Belgium, Credit Suisse, Nordea, to name a few.
Take part in Validating Market Models: TRIM to:
- understand the impact of TRIM on market risk and counterparty risk models;
- learn how to stand up to validation challenges around complex XVA and pricing models;
- become aware of approaches essential for quantifying model risk and creating a model risk governance framework;
- find out how TRIM can encourage banks to take a broader view to the management of market models to avoid the problem of silos;
- deepen your knowledge,
- get practical advice from the top experts,
- share your expert opinion,
- and many more.
Don’t hesitate and apply for participation right now, as only a month left to this Event!
Note that all Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for discounts on tickets to Validating Market Models: TRIM. To register at Marketpublishers.com you are welcome to follow this page.