Two Weeks Left to the 7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing & Balance Sheet Management Conference!29 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – On behalf of marcus evans, Market Publishers reminds that only two weeks left to the 7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management conference, which is scheduled for September 13-15, 2017. Hilton Canary Wharf (London, the UK) was chosen as the venue for the Event.
If you would like to better understand how banks can develop an FTP framework that is forward-looking and also reactive to rapidly-evolving market and changing regulatory framework, and if you would like to find out how to ensure that your FTP is dynamic enough to adapt to any changes; then the Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management conference is the very place for you.
The 7th edition of this outstanding Event will once again become a great meeting point, that will unite numerous eminent guests, participants and representatives of distinguished companies, including Barclays, Duetsche Bank, ABN Amro, Unicredit, SEB, etc. under one roof.
During Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management conference, all the participants will gain unrivalled opportunities to deepen their knowledge in the sphere, examine the latest and new trends and solutions, learn about the best strategies, gain the most up-to-date reliable info, network with top experts and decision makers, take part in fruitful discussions, exchange new ideas, discuss the hottest issues and concerns, identify the future possible trends and opportunities, and many more.
Key topics on Agenda include:
- granularity with which the liquidity buffers should be applied to the FTP framework;
- insights behavioural models offer for charging accurate retail funding costs to FTP;
- incorporation of the cost of the NSFR into the trading book and accurately price derivates;
- successful balance sheet management strategies that feed into good governance of FTP;
- ways to create a dynamic FTP tool prepared for major macroeconomic movements;
- embedding the cost of capital under the novel standardised approaches for credit, market and counterparty risk into FTP;
Additionally, the 7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management conference will comprise a practical part - two workshops. During these workshops the participants will delve deep into practical case studies.
Remember that all Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts on the tickets to the 7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management. If you haven’t registered at MarketPublishers.com yet, please, follow to this page and complete the form.