Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017 Returns to Washington on September 6-7!
28 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Prepared and organised by Aid and International Development Forum (AIDF), Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017 comes to Washington D.C. (the USA) and will be held at Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Centre. On behalf of AIDF, Market Publishers is excited to remind you about this outstanding Summit which will be held during September 6-7, 2017.
This-year, the Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit will be held in its 9th edition and will be devoted to such topics as:
- the latest disaster relief operations;
- top emergency procurement strategies;
- existing and emerging data and communication technologies;
- emerging global challenges;
- technological innovations and advancements;
- major opportunities in international aid and development sector;
- humanitarian logistics;
- health resilience;
- disaster response management;
- disaster relief financing;
- emergency health and WASH;
- many more.
Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017 is an unrivalled uniting platform, which will gather numerous guests and participants including humanitarian and development leaders, top solution providers, key decision makers and outstanding representatives of NGOs, government organisations and UN agencies, amid others.
Become a participant of Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017 and you will:
- Take part in fruitful discussions and delve into the hottest issues;
- listen to more than 70 eminent speakers;
- gain practical advice and valuable recommendations;
- become aware of the latest global programmes in this field;
- study the ongoing and emerging challenges and drivers of the global disaster relief and development sector;
- exchange thoughts, views and ideas, enrich and share experience;
- benchmark your approaches with over 350 decision makers from various agencies;
- and many more.
Slightly over a week left to Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017, don’t miss a chance to become a part of this outstanding Summit!
Keep in mind that the organiser of the Event provides discounts for Market Publishers’ registered customers. Click here to register at MarketPublishers.com if you haven’t already registered as a Market Publisher’s customer.