World Insurance Brokers Industry Crossed USD 42.77 Bn in 2016, Says MarketLine in Its Discounted Topical Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
22 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The total revenues of the world’s insurance brokers industry exceeded USD 42.77 billion in the year 2016, witnessing a 7% CAGR during 2012-2016. Growth in this market is propelled mainly by the US and APAC.
The primary insurance sector holds the dominant position in the overall market. In the past year, the sector’s revenues went beyond USD 39.16 billion, and its share in the overall insurance brokers industry value was 91.6%.
Meantime, the reinsurance sector contributed around 8.4% (over USD 3.6 billion in value terms) to the global insurance brokers industry in 2016.
Discounted topical report “Insurance Brokers Global Industry Almanac 2017” created by MarketLine offers an unbiased, extensive analysis of the world’s insurance brokers industry and offers access to reliable, top-level quantitative and qualitative info including the markets size, value, shares, segmentation, growth rates, etc. This publication also includes comprehensive descriptions of the top players with details on their financial and business performance, key strategies and the major competitive pressures in the field. Besides, the study provides Porter’s Five Forces analysis, estimates the market attractiveness, discusses the prevailing and emerging trends and also gives an all-round future outlook for the global insurance brokers industry up to 2021 with details on the emerging challenges and opportunities.
Reasons to Purchase:
- get a clear understanding of the global insurance brokers market scenario and dynamics;
- learn about the situation across the key regional markets for insurance brokers;
- obtain access to trustworthy market data and updated statistics;
- become abreast of the recent insurance brokers industry changes and possible future developments;
- delve into the competitive landscape and learn about the leading market players;
- point out the most lucrative opportunities and the major challenges;
- find out, how the insurance brokers industry is set to develop through 2021;
Note that this topical study is available at a lucrative discount until September 1, 2017. Further details on the discount offer on reports by GlobalData’s brands are available at this page.
For other topical reports worked out by this company visit MarketLine page at MarketPublishers.com.