Pain Drug Development Pipeline Investigated by GBI Research in Its New Publication Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com
25 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Most commonly pain is associated with such disorders as migraine, neuralgia and osteoarthritis. The current pipeline of the osteoarthritis pain includes 62 products, the pipeline of neuropathic pain – 249 products. Within the osteoarthritis pain pipeline, the nerve growth factor receptors and prostaglandin G/H synthases 1 and 2, are being studies by the most pipeline products; whilst the prostaglandin receptors are often targeted by already approved and marketed products, the nerve growth factor receptors are not.
Meantime, in the migraine pipeline, the 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptors 1B and 1D are most frequently studied, one more time reflecting the composition of the market for this indication. Still. The calcitonin gene related peptide and its receptor are as well frequently targeted, however are not yet present in the migraine market.
The most usually preferred targets of the neuropathic pain products include the mu type opioid receptor and the sodium channel protein type 9 (Nav1.9). While the former is already heavily targeted in the pain market, the latter is not.
The new topical report “Pain Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017” prepared by GBI Research offers a 360-degree overview of the pain pipeline landscape. This research study discloses valuable info on the therapeutics options under development and reviews the leading players engaged in therapeutic development for migraine pain, osteoarthritis pain and neuropathic pain, thus, featuring a number of the major difficult-to-treat acute and chronic pain subtypes.
Reasons to Purchase:
- get a clear understanding of the pain drug pipeline;
- have a look at all products in therapeutic development for each indication;
- become abreast of the products in development and get access to updated overview of every individual pipeline program for each indication;
- gain info on the recent updates and milestones;
- learn about the key companies currently operating in the pain drug development pipeline and about the key products in the pipeline;
- gain a clear understanding of the pipeline in terms of molecular target, molecule type, route of administration and mechanism of action;
For other cutting-edge research studies prepared by the publisher are at hand in the GBI Research catalogue.