Digital Signature Market to See Tremendous Growth through 2022, Forecasts Stratistics MRC in Its In-demand Report Available at MarketPublishers.com18 Apr 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The value of the world’s digital signature market was evaluated at around USD 662.4 million in the previous year. It is predicted to experience tremendous growth at a 30% CAGR to exceed USD 3.2 billion by the year 2022. Key growth drivers include continued technological innovations, enhanced data integrity, transparency and scalability along with rising use of digital signature to eliminate fraud. Increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions will likely open new lucrative opportunities for digital signature market players.
North America is the biggest digital signature market worldwide, followed by Europe. Meanwhile, the highest growth rates are predicted to be registered in the APAC market, propelled majorly by expanding adoption of digital signature, especially in India and China.
The prominent digital signature market players include Ascertia, Adobe Systems, Kotrade, International Business solutions, Microsoft Corporation, Secured Signing Lim, Oracle Corporation, among others.
In-demand report “Digital Signature - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” worked out by Stratistics MRC provides an all-round overview of the market scenario, dynamics, trends and performance.
- in-depth analysis of the market segmentation on the basis of deployments, components, solutions, end-users and applications;
- insightful overview of the major regional markets for digital signature;
- details market share analysis;
- strategic recommendation for new market entrants and established players;
- insights into competitive landscape with profiles of top participants;
- info on major trends and growth influencing factors;
- data on supply chain and the latest technological advancements;
- future outlook through 2022;
Visit the Stratistics MRC page for other research reports by the publisher.