Market Publishers Calls to Take Part in 6th Edition Risk Data Aggregation & Reporting!13 Mar 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – This year, the 6th Edition Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting is coming to London (the UK) in April! On behalf of marcus evans, Market Publishers, Ltd. is really exited to invite you to participate in this three-day Event, which is scheduled to last from April 24 till April 26, 2017.
The agenda of this Event will be devoted to a keen discussion of the best ways to develop cost effective, viable and compliant risk data business models. Moreover, the 6th Edition Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting will highlight the most lucrative practices employed nowadays and will encourage a constructive dialogue between European banks and regulators!
Besides, all the attendees and guests of the 6th Edition Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting will get a wonderful opportunity to:
- learn from practical case studies;
- listen to keynote speakers;
- discuss the key challenges around data lineage and governance, and the means to overcome them;
- learn how to measure compliance with BCBS 239 and audit the project;
- explore how to create a risk profile that optimizes the bank’s business model;
- observe the latest regulatory responses and discuss a project timeline;
- look into the applications of the new risk data standards;
- and many more.
Please, don’t think too long and join the Event right now!
Note that the Market Publishers' registered customers can benefit from special discounts! For further information on discounts, do not hesitate to contact Natalie Aster at firstname.lastname@example.org.