Market Publishers Calls to Join Military Exports & Compliance Asia in Singapore on March 20, 2017!
10 Feb 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers, Ltd. as an official media partner of Intelligence-Sec for Military Exports & Compliance Asia would like to announce that this forthcoming Event will be held in Singapore on March 20, 2017. Carlton Hotel was chosen as a venue for the Event.
This regional conference is expected to welcome numerous interested guests, top private sector officials and distinguished representatives of the military sector, amid others. The participants will gain an excellent opportunity to:
- hear from the key nations across the region about their latest export regulations and laws;
- delve into the U.S. export control reforms and understand their influence on trade in the upcoming years;
- gain in-depth knowledge about the latest export controls and treaties across Asia-Pacific and the U.S.;
- become abreast of the ITAR and EAR reforms;
- communicate and network with the key defence contractors and government officials;
- and many more.
Don’t lose an amazing opportunity to become a part of Military Exports & Compliance Asia 2017!
Moreover, the organiser of the Event prepared beneficial discounts of 10-15% on the tickets for all Market Publishers’ registered customers! Please, fill in this special form at MarketPublishers.com, if you haven’t registered yet.