China Has 16 Urea Formaldehyde Moulding Compounds, According to CCM Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com17 Jan 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China is a prominent producer of urea formaldehyde moulding (UFM) compounds. There are two specifications of UFM in the country, namely granule type and powder type.
There were around 40 UFM manufacturers in the country in 2007. Their number decreased since then: as of 2016, there 16 such manufacturers in late 2016.
New research report “Urea Formaldehyde Moulding Compounds in China” prepared by CCM offers an up-close look at the Chinese UFM marketplace. The study starts with a brief introduction to this market. It covers product specifications and technology.
The report limelights production trends and pricing dynamics over the past years. The research study canvasses the consumption pattern (as of 2015).
It scrutinizes forces that drive the UFM development in the country. The research report also projects development trends through 2020.
- coverage of capacity as well as output of CFU in the country;
- details on leading manufacturers;
- data on application fields of CFU in the country;
- information on ex-works price for CFU in China;
- insights into price trends in the country;
- discussion of the technology development trends;
- forecast supply and demand figures through 2020.
Reasons to Buy:
- find out the most recent trends in the Chinese UFM space;
- trace changes in supply and demand in the country over the recent years;
- learn how they are set to change in the years to come;
- get access to pricing statistics;
- see which manufacturers lead the race.
Other Chinese Marketplaces Investigated by CCM Include:
More new studies by CCM can be found at its page.