Recent Trends in Anti-Money Laundering Activities Highlighted in New Report by WealthInsight Available at MarketPublishers.com
13 Jan 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The Panama Papers scandal of the past year led to the examination of the leaked individuals’ names and organisations by governments in Germany, the UK, Italy, France, Australia and Spain, amid others, which is unsurprising as the financial services industry is in the middle of preparing for novel stricter regulation to commerce.
Recommendations regarding money laundering (for example The Fourth Money Laundering Directive, The Common Reporting Standards regulation, the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, etc.) that have been proposed and enacted in the US and Europe are expected to strengthen the anti-money laundering regulatory framework and also intensify pressure on institutions to comply. However, financial organisations need to work more to be compliant with their customer due diligence and also know their customer processes.
The cutting-edge report “The Impact of Money Laundering on Customer Due Diligence” presents up-to-date info on the recent developments as a result of AML regulations and discusses its effect on global regulation. The publication gives an insightful overview of the major drivers and vendors active in financial risk management, includes a granular analysis of the main technological and operational trends and sheds light on top challenges faced by institutions owing to rapid increase in money laundering activity together with frequent regulatory changes. The study examines the impact of money laundering on business and also touches upon CDD and KYC initiatives taken by services provides in order to deal with risk and compliance.
Reasons to Buy:
- become abreast of the major factors driving governments and other regulatory bodies in order to formulate and also implement AML regulations;
- learn about prominent trends and challenges in the anti-money laundering sphere;
- get access to data on the top vendors active in financial risk management;
- find details on the best practiced implemented by companies to cope with money laundering activity;
- gain an idea about top opportunities and challenges in client onboarding available to providers;
For other research studies by this publisher, follow to the WealthInsight page at MarketPublishers.com.