Demand for Drones from Energy Industry to Continue Increasing, Predicts Grace International Group in Its Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
12 Jan 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The demand for drones in the global energy industry is rising at a steady pace. It is predicted to reach a cumulative market value of over USD 4.4 billion for the period 2017-2025, comprising sales of software, UAV hardware and service spending. This represent considerable and continued growth at a double-digit CAGRs in terms of sales revenue and annual shipment of drones for electric grids, oil & gas, energy infrastructure and power utilities.
Cutting-edge research report “Drones for Energy Industry: Global Market Research, Forecast, and Strategy 2016-2025” elaborated by Grace International Group LLC offers a comprehensive guide to the energy-sector drones market, presents a details analysis of the market landscape, regulative framework, competitive scenario and dynamics.
The research report presents reliable updated statistics, discusses top trends and burning issues, examines the market structure and highlights the key factors influencing the market development. Key challenges and opportunities, investment risks and recent industry developments are covered as well.
Reasons to Buy:
- enrich knowledge of the energy-sector drones market scenario;
- get access to top-level market intelligence and trustworthy updated statistics;
- understand the market scenario across key geographies;
- become abreast of the recent trends and developments;
- learn about the most lucrative growth areas and emerging opportunities;
- find out how the market is set to develop in the short run;
Many other research reports by this publisher are provided at the Grace International Group page.