Middle Eastern Enterprises are Increasingly Interested in Cloud Solutions, States Kable in Its Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
14 Nov 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The economic turnaround may take place soon in the Middle East since process for oil showed some signs of growth globally and these signs made the Gulf countries feel more optimistic and pour some sums of money into ICT.
Enterprises in the Middle East are expected the largest pies of their ICT budget “cake” into the core domains of software, hardware and services.
Local enterprises are increasingly interested in the cloud computing technology. They invest heavily in this segment. It should be noted that hybrid cloud and SaaS represent the most preferred solutions in this segment.
In-demand research report “ICT investment trends in the Middle East” drawn up by Kable is a result of an in-depth survey of 120 enterprises from the Middle East. The study starts with a detailed discussion of trends in ICT budgets.
It throws light on ICT investment priorities and looks at vendor satisfaction. The report also explores ICT procurement trends, as well.
Reasons to Buy:
- learn how ICT landscape is set to change for Middle Eastern enterprises in 2016;
- find out how local enterprises allocate their ICT money;
- see which opportunities exist in the Middle Eastern ICT space;
- assess your opportunities in this lucrative market;
- keep abreast of the most recent changes in priorities of customers;
- get to know IT as well as business objectives of the enterprises.
Other Regions and Countries where Kable Investigates ICT Trends Comprise:
More insightful reports by our partner can be found at its page.