UK Baby Equipment Demand to See Positive Changes in the Long-Term, States Conlumino in Its Discounted Report Published at MarketPublishers.com31 Oct 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The market for baby equipment has remained sustainable growth against the backdrop of the challenging economic situation, with parents and wider family and friends holding on to spending on their younger ones. However, being dependent on the birth rates in the country, the demand fell in 2013 and hence caused a decrease in sales. The market is witnessing some positives for demand in the long run. There is a surging sense of fashion ability, particularly in Buggies and Prams, which coupled with more rigid legislative guidelines around Safety and Travel, is supporting trading up to more up-market and specialist products.
The baby equipment marketplace is characterised by intense competition from both ends of the sector. At the value-end, pure play behemoth Amazon has been grabbing share through market leading prices sold via its cutting-edge fulfillment services. Meantime, the grocers have also been distinguishing themselves, through their own competitive prices and offers linking well into to their broader baby and children's toys and clothing ranges.
Novel forms of Government laws and guidelines alongside changes in parenting practices will likely have a bearing on projected demand for baby equipment. The country’s Government announced novel requirements on side impact protection for child safety seats in the middle of 2015, which is expected to be phased in.
Discounted research report “Baby Equipment” elaborated by Conlumino provides comprehensive, in-depth insights into the baby equipment market covering its different sub-sectors such as care and feeding, prams and buggies, overall baby equipment, and safety and travel. The research publication gives an all-round analysis of the market, the top players, consumers’ buying habits and the major trends.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Use the granular detailed data and insights on the market to assist in creating an efficient growth strategy in the market.
- Gain a refined understanding of consumer buying habits pertaining to baby equipment and which retailers gain more popularity to enhance competitive edge.
- Detect the opportunities to boost sales in this market by comparing strategies of the top market players and their performance indicators.
- Know what trends are fuelling consumer expenditure on baby equipment and the way you can tap into these trends.
- Understand which consumers spend most heavily on baby equipment, etc. to enable effective targeting of specific groups of consumers.
More discounted research reports by this publisher can be found at Conlumino page.