Sales Trends across Various Retail Channels Examined by Verdict Retail in New Reports Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com
13 Sep 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – TD The Market Publishers, Ltd. informs that Verdict Retail has recently issues a new series of research reports covering retail sales trends across different distribution channels. These cutting-edge reports are now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Retail Channels Covered in New Reports by Verdict Retail:
- Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs
- Convenience Stores (Including Independents) and Gas Stations
- Duty Free Retailing
- Electrical and Electronics Specialists
- Home Furniture and Homewares Retailers
These reports provide access to detailed trustworthy statistics (historic, current and forecast) on retail sales across different distribution channels. The reports present granular analysis for more than 40 country-wide markets and offer reliable data for different product segments.
Cutting-edge reports contain segment level analyses for such product categories as:
- books, news and stationery;
- apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods;
- electrical and electronics;
- furniture and floor coverings;
- food and grocery;
- health and beauty;
- music, video and entertainment software;
- home and garden products;
- sports and leisure equipment.
Reasons to Buy:
- get access to updated sales figures;
- gain a clear understanding of the market using detailed retail sales statistics;
- plan future business decisions based on reliable forecast figures;
- take informed business decisions;
Many other topical reports by Verdict Retail are offered in this catalogue.