Cyber Intelligence Europe Comes to Bucharest at the End of September!26 Aug 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers, Ltd. as an official media partner of Intelligence-Sec, is honored to call everyone interested to take part in unique conference and exhibition, Cyber Intelligence Europe 2016, which is scheduled for September 29-30, 2016. It will be held at Intercontinental Hotel in Bucharest (Romania).
Within the framework of endless challenges and threats faced by computer networks worldwide, the leading public sector officials have realised even a greater need to track the criminals and a need to find better solutions for computer systems monitoring than before.
This year, Romania, as one of the leading cyber security nations in Eastern Europe, once again will welcome participants of Cyber Intelligence Europe.
- What are the latest cyber security strategies adopted and being used in Eastern Europe?
- Why is it vital to share information between the public and private sector while tracing criminals?
- What’s the role of high level intelligence in computer networks monitoring?
- What are the key features of cybercrimes carried out in Eastern Europe?
- How has Romania developed and accelerated its cyber defence systems?
Answers to these and many other important questions will be found during Cyber Intelligence Europe 2016!
Only a month left to Cyber Intelligence Europe 2016! Therefore, you’d better hurry up and apply for participation in advance as tickets are expected to sell out very fast!
Intelligence-Sec kindly offers wonderful discounts on the tickets to Cyber Intelligence Europe 2016 for all Market Publishers’ registered customers. Please, don’t hesitate! Register at MarketPublishers.com and get a beneficial 15% discount on tickets to the Event!