Join ‘Russia: Preparing for 2017’ Conference in November, 2016!
22 Aug 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – On behalf of New Sparta Events, Market Publishers, Ltd. cordially invites you to join Russia: Preparing for 2017 conference, which is scheduled for early November, 2016 and will be held in London. This is the second edition of the Russia briefing series, which are supported by the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce.
Low gas and oil prices have considerably affected Russia, whilst manifold geopolitical tensions and ongoing sanctions owing to the crisis in Ukraine have even deepened its recession. The Russian rouble has registered depreciation by approximately 40% during the past 18 months and Russia’s economy contracted 3.8% in the previous year. The country’s growth outlook remains uncertain.
Within this framework, the agenda of the forthcoming Event, Russia: Preparing for 2017, comprises a great variety of topics regarding the future of the Russian economy for 2017 and beyond and future of Russo-British business relationships.
Questions expected to be highlighted during the Event include:
- What are the prospects for sanctions to be lifted in the near future?
- Which sectors will see the most encouraging growth in the next year?
- How can be the impact of Brexit on Russo-British developments characterized?
- When is the perfect time to enter the market at a low cost?
- What should be avoided while entering the market?
- What impact does the government’s push for privatization have?
- What does the direction of the government for 2017 look like?
- How the Russian economy and businesses have performed during 2016?
- What opportunities are opened for trade and export to Russia?
- Do an economic slump and sanctions always mean a lack of investment opportunities?
- How can the current state of Russo-British business relationships be described?
- What measures have been taken to raise the investment attractiveness of Russia?
- How could higher dividends increase the attractiveness of the Russian market?
Find answers to these and many other questions together with the participants of a unique Event ‘Russia: Preparing for 2017’. Join the event in advance!
A fantastic discount of 10-15% on tickets to Russia: Preparing for 2017 is offered to all Market Publishers’ registered clients! Therefore, if you haven’t become our registered client yet – complete this form!