Global Disaster Relief Summit Returns in Early September, 2016!
16 Aug 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers, Ltd. would like to attract your attention to a high-profile event, organised by Aid & International Development Forum (AIDF)! On behalf of this outstanding company, Market Publishers is excited to invite everyone to Global Disaster Relief Summit, which is scheduled to be hosted at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Centre, Washington D.C., the USA on the 7th-8th of September, 2016.
The agenda of 8th edition of the Event was developed in consultation with the world’s most authoritative organisations such as USAID, World Vision, UNOCHA, UNOPS, World Bank, CIPS and Aidmatrix.
Global Disaster Relief Summit 2016 is expected to become an exclusive uniting platform for more than 350 decision makers from government agencies, Red Cross, the United Nations, NGOs, military sector, donors and foundations, relief agencies as well as the private sector!
Don’t miss this Summit and you will:
- gain a piece of advice from top experts;
- learn how to improve disaster response worldwide;
- delve deep into the latest trends in relief and crisis management;
- find out valuable data on practical solutions and new innovations in this sphere;
- get acquainted with likeminded people;
- compare and exchange your approaches and ideas;
- benefit from first-hand insight from your peers and partners;
- set up long-lasting partnerships and enter more effective collaborations;
- take part in the exciting debates on improving disaster relief and recovery globally;
- discover new business opportunities;
- and more;
If you want to get a wonderful 10% discount on the tickets to Global Disaster Relief Summit 2016 – you must be a registered client at MarketPublishers.com. You need just to fill in a special registration form!