Two Banks to Launch Contactless Cards in Estonia, Informs Timetric in Its Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com20 May 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With Digital Agenda 2020 launched in Estonia several years ago, the country has made a big step towards digitalization, and the extension of the e-Residency system to individuals being in other countries is one more important move.
The country is set to witness an increase in the adoption of a contactless technology in the years to come. Some of major banks have already discloses their plans to launch a contactless technology, this leading to a rise in the uptake of contactless payments.
Two banks intend to launch contactless cards in H2 2016. In the meantime, alternative payments become increasingly popular in Estonia, and Fortumo holds a position of a leading carrier billing payment solution.
New research study “The Cards and Payments Industry in Estonia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020” drawn up by Timetric offers an up-close look at the cards and payments market in Estonia. The report provides a 360-degree view of the current payment environment. It insightfully examines the e-commerce market and throws light on alternative payment instruments like Pocopay, Fortumo, Skrill, and more.
The study explores the regulatory framework and canvasses performance of all market segments. The research report contains both historical and forecast data on this marketplace.
- in-depth analysis of the Estonian market for cards and payments;
- coverage of forces having influence on the marketplace;
- current values and forecast data;
- information on latest trends and developments;
- insights into marketing strategies;
- discussion of the regulatory framework;
- and more.
Other Markets Covered by the Publisher Comprise:
- Construction in Algeria
- Non-Life Insurance Investments in Ireland
- Non-Life Insurance Policies and Premiums in Jordan
- Life Insurance Investments in Ghana
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance Claims and Expenses in Jordan
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance Investments in Ireland
More new studies by our partner are available at Timetric page.