Head & Neck Cancer Market to See Tougher Competition, Claims GlobalData in Its Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
20 May 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – At present, the largest share in the world’s head and cancer (HNC) marketplace belongs to generic chemotherapies. Branded therapies trail along after them.
The market is expected to experience considerable growth through 2024, with an increase in the HNC population across the globe being one of major drivers. The launch of different premium-priced metastatic therapies is one more important driver.
Launch of new drugs is expected to result in a tougher competition in the HNC marketplace and it will also drive expansion of the marketplace. Six pipeline drugs are forecast to file for approval in the HNC space through 2024.
Currently, there is little competition between targeted therapies in the market. That is why interested newcomers have a considerable opportunity in this field.
In-demand research report “Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2024” drawn up by GlobalData offers a comprehensive guide to the HNC marketplace. The study insightfully reviews the HNC landscape: it covers epidemiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathophysiology, and more.
The report contains data on market revenue for HNC therapeutics, with annualized figures presented for the period 2014-2024. The research study assesses strategic competitors, focuses on market characteristics and unmet needs.
It comprises a detailed pipeline analysis and throws light on the competitive environment. The research study outlines R&D strategies and track drug sales.
Reasons to Buy:
- get access to the latest information on the HNC marketplace and deepen your understanding of market trends;
- find out data on key players in the space and identify emerging ones having strong potential;
- use information contained in the report in developing successful sales and marketing strategies;
- learn more about currently available products and those under development;
- track sales of drugs over the period 2014-2024.
Other Marketplaces Investigated by the Publisher Include:
- Ankle Replacement
- Bone Cement
- Dry Powder Inhaler Devices
- Needle Free Injections
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
More topical research reports by our partner are available at GlobalData page.