Global Airport Construction Projects Discussed in Timetric Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
12 Apr 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Currently, a total value of airport construction projects across five global regions is approximately USD 640 billion. APAC can boast the highest value of its projects, with their total value being over USD 224 billion
However, the highest value project is located in Turkey. It is Istanbul New Airport and this project is estimated at more than USD 58 billion.
121 countries across the five regions account for 61 percent of the projects, and their combined value (at pre-construction stages) is slightly over USD 389 billion.
Topical research report “Project Insight - Global Airport Construction Projects” elaborated by Timetric offers an up-close look at airport construction projects across the globe, with special attention paid to five regions: APAC, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, South and Central America. The study concentrates on contractors, architects as well as key project owners. It contains a detailed profile of each region and in-depth project analysis.
Project Insight - Global Airport Construction Projects
Published: March, 2016
Price: US$ 3,950.00
Reasons to Buy:
- get valuable information on airport construction projects in different corners of the world;
- gain a detailed insights into major activity drivers;
- get understanding of key trends in this space;
- obtain access to data on top projects;
- get data on main project participants.
Other Markets and Industries Covered by this Publisher Include:
- Bermudian Insurance Industry
- Indian Infrastructure Construction
- Lithuanian Cards and Payments Industry
- Angola Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry
- Portugal Property Insurance
More in-demand reports by our market research partner are available at Timetric page.