Mark Your Calendar for May 16th-18th – Border Management & Technologies Summit Comes to Turkey!
08 Apr 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – On behalf of Intelligence-Sec, the organiser of Border Management & Technologies Summit, Market Publishers Ltd. would like to call for participation in this worth-visiting Event. Participating in this Summit, you will delve in discussions of the latest migration issues faced by Europe and Turkey’s southern border. Border Management & Technologies Summit is scheduled for May 16th-18th, 2016; Rixos Grand Ankara Hotel, located in Ankara (Turkey), was chosen as a location for the Summit.
In 2016, the Border Management & Technologies Summit will be held for the 4th edition; this time the Summit is heading to Ankara, the capital of Turkey. This year the Event will be devoted to the discussion of the important topic – migration and borders management. Today, one of the hottest issues in Europe is reevaluation of the Schengen Agreement and free border movement within the European Union, as it is harder for governments to monitor each refugee and migrant crossing their borders. Identity management has emerged to be a critical tool, many governments look into improving. Many nations in Eastern Europe are building up their IBM systems to a level similar to Western European nations.
The attendees of the Border Management & Technologies Summit will discuss the increasing importance of international cooperation in the struggle against organised crimes across borders; they will also discuss possible methods of resolving the migrant crisis in Eastern Europe with a focus on land borders and the Mediterranean Sea.
Border Management & Technologies Summit
When? On May 16th-18th, 2016
Where? At the Rixos Grand Ankara Hotel, Ankara, Turkey
Attend the Border Management & Technologies Summit and you will gain a great opportunity to:
- learn from presentations of top speakers from Turkey, Hungary, Croatia, Kosovo, Albania, Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia and other countries;
- become aware of the current migration and refugee crisis in Eastern Europe and Turkey;
- find out about the current EU border regulations and policies;
- communicate with top officials from Turkey and neighbouring nations;
- evaluate the importance of Identity Management at countries’ borders;
- network with leading border security vendors during the exhibition;
- gain understanding of the recent developments in IBM strategies in Eastern Europe;
Please, book your tickets in advance! Don’t wait too long! Join the Border Management & Technologies Summit and you will never regret!
While applying for participation in this unrivalled Event, all Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for beneficial discount (10-15% OFF). Therefore, everyone, who due to some reasons hasn’t registered at Market Publishers’ website yet, is welcome to visit Market Publishers’ registration page.