Join Higher Education Institutional Conference 2016 This May06 Apr 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd. has been recently announced as a media partner of the Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM), the first AACSB accredited Business School in Croatia, for the unrivalled Event, Higher Education Institutional Conference 2016. Market Publishers, on behalf of the organiser, is really happy to invite you to join this prestigious forthcoming conference, which is scheduled to be held on May 12th-13th, 2016. HOTEL LE MERIDIEN LAV in Split (Croatia) was chosen as the venue for the Event.
Held under the tagline ‘Innovation for Competitiveness in Higher Education’, the conference will concentrate on such hot issues as:
- innovation as a road for strategy competitiveness;
- innovating learning methods and technology;
- innovative financial models;
- innovation in labor markets;
Attention! All the participants will be provided a lucrative opportunity to participate in a wonderful bonus session – ‘AACSB International - Services and Quality Assurance’!
Higher Education Institutional Conference 2016
Where? At the HOTEL LE MERIDIEN LAV (Split, Croatia)
When? On May 12th-13th, 2016
Become a participant of the two-day Higher Education Institutional Conference 2016 and you will:
- gain a first-hand understanding of the AACSB ACCREDITATION STANDARDS from distinguished speakers;
- gain knowledge from the higher education institutions that have already undergone AACSB accreditation;
- develop social networking skills with experienced professionals of the higher education field;
- exchange views and ideas on improvements required to be introduced in higher education institutions;
- benchmark yourself against the leading business schools in the world;
- enjoy the picturesque beauties of the Croatian coastline!
Don’t wait too long! Apply for participation in the Higher Education Institutional Conference 2016 in advance, as tickets are expected to sell out very fast!
If you would like to get a great discount (10% OFF), while applying for participation in this exciting Event, you need just to become a Market Publishers’ registered customer. To register, kindly, follow to this page.