Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Energy Storage Conference This Feb!
27 Jan 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd. would like to remind you about Energy Storage 2016, a forthcoming unique conference, which will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris (France). As a media partner for the Energy Storage 2016, organised by Active Communications International, Inc (ACI), Market Publishers Ltd. cordially invites you to take part in this premium Event, scheduled for February 3th-4th, 2016.
The Energy Storage 2016 conference is held under the tagline ‘Analysing business models for successful developments in energy storage’. It is likely to cover such important topics as:
- the current situation in the energy storage market;
- 10-year forecast for the energy storage industry;
- ways to optimise EES performance and overcome existing barriers;
- operational experience concerning energy storage solutions;
- financing of energy storage projects;
- case studies of novel energy storage projects worldwide and in Europe;
- policies and regulatory environment;
- costs and trends of the latest technology advancements;
- non-electrical energy storage;
Energy Storage 2016
When: February 3-4, 2106
Where: Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris, France
This year a limited number of Energy Storage 2016 conference attendees will have a unique opportunity to visit the EDF’s Concept Grid. To visit a site, kindly, register your attendance, when booking for the Event!
Join the Energy Storage 2016 conference to meet senior representatives from the leading companies for excellent networking opportunities! Don’t waste time – book your interest in advance, as tickets are selling out fast!
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts (15% OFF)! To get a discount, please, visit our registration page before applying for participation in the Energy Storage 2016 conference.