Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Energy Storage This Feb!
22 Jan 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd. would like to remind you about the forthcoming premium conference, Energy Storage 2016, which will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel in Paris (France). As a media partner of the Energy Storage 2016, organised by Active Communications International, Inc. (ACI), TD The Market Publishers Ltd. cordially invites to take part in this outstanding Event, which is scheduled for February 3-4, 2016.
Energy Storage 2016 Conference will be held under the tagline ‘Analysing business models for successful developments in energy storage’. The Event will focus on:
- overview of the current energy storage industry performance;
- energy storage industry roadmap up to 2025;
- possible ways of optimisation of EES performance and overcoming barriers;
- operational experience concerning energy storage solutions;
- financing of energy storage projects;
- case-studies of new energy storage projects in Europe and worldwide;
- policies & regulatory framework;
- costs and trends of the latest technology advancements;
- non-electrical energy storage;
This year, a limited number of conference attendees will have a unique opportunity to visit the EDF’s Concept Grid. To visit a site, kindly, register your attendance, when booking for the Event!
Energy Storage 2016
When: February 3-4, 2106
Where: Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris, France
Join the Energy Storage 2016 conference to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities! Don’t waste time, book your interest in advance!
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts (15% OFF). Therefore, you are welcome to register at our website.