Join Middle East Investments Summit This November!
27 Oct 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd. invites you become a participant of the Middle East Investments Summit, organised by marcus evans and scheduled for the 15th-16th of November, 2015. This Event will be held at The Hyatt Regency Dubai Creeks Heights, five star hotel, in Dubai (the UAE).
The Middle East Investments Summit 2015 is likely to bring together a great number of esteemed professionals, the region’s most sophisticated institutional investors, asset managers, consultants, international fund managers, elite buyers and sellers. The format of the summit is ‘an invitation-only event’. This summit will be held behind closed doors in a convenient atmosphere appropriate for a focused discussion. The top point on the agenda of the summit will be the discussion of the major drivers of traditional and alternative asset allocation. Speakers and moderators for the summit are carefully chosen in order to prompt focused discussions and give multiple perspectives on various topics. The number of seats is limited in order to provide the highest level of interaction between delegates and sponsors.
The speaker panel of the Middle East Investments Summit 2015 includes, but is not limited to:
- Chairman Rachel Ziemba, senior director of research, emerging markets, Roubini global economics;
- Tim Callen, assistant director & head of GCC region, IMF;
- Dr Mounther Barakat, senior advisor, head of research & financial analysis, emirates securities & commodities authority;
- Magnus Eriksson, CIO, AP4 Sweden pension buffer fund;
- Dr. Nasser Saidi, eminent economist and renewable energy advocate in MENA, former minister of economy and trade, Lebanon (to read the interview with Dr. Nasser Saidi, kindly, click here);
Middle East Investments Summit 2015
Date: November 15-16, 2015
Venue: The Hyatt Regency Dubai Creeks Heights, Dubai, the UAE
If you are ready to share your experience, put forward some new ideas, meet likeminded people, hear other opinions and opposing arguments, you are definitely to apply for participation in the Middle East Investments Summit 2015.
Book your tickets in advance! Do not lose such a lucrative opportunity! Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for a special discount (10% OFF). Please, visit our Registration Page to become one of Market Publishers’ registered clients.