Elite Summit 2015 is Coming Soon!
26 Oct 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As a media partner of marcus evans, Market Publishers Ltd would like to invite you to take part in unrivalled Elite Summit, which is scheduled to be held in lavishing Fairmont Le Montreux Palace (Montreux, Switzerland) from November 9th till November 11th in 2015.
Being an invitation-only event, Elite Summit 2015 will be held behind closed doors, which will grant an intimate environment for focused discussion. The summit will gather numerous participants including elite senior level investment executives, CEOs, CIOs, SVPs, VPs and Head of Investments from fortune 1000 companies and service providers. Moreover, the event will provide an opportunity to meet some modern business decision makers, such as Angela Berney (Berney Fine Arts), Tobias Schrödel (Live-Hacker), Peter Klose, MD (MADAUS Capital Partners GmbH), Wolfgang Krappe, CEO (Vermögens-Management AG) and Charles Lowenhaupt, Chairman, CEO & President (Lowenhaupt Global Advisors & Co-Founder, The Institute for Wealth Management Standards).
Elite Summit 2015
Date: November 9-11, 2015
Location: Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, Switzerland
The summit is expected to cover a great many topics, including such hot issues in the Finance World, as:
- trends and prospects of alternative investments for 2015;
- management of expectations and restoration of client trust;
- new regulations;
- seizing of opportunities for asset growth and diversification;
- opportunities and threats of the current and future marketplace;
- impact of the financial conditions on asset classes to optimize capital allocation;
- setting up of clear goals and investment purposes;
- strengthening of the decision-making and sustainably growing;
- best practices and their application as business drivers for innovation and growth;
Key topics will be discussed and presented through a great number of stimulating presentations, roundtable discussions, forums, master classes, etc.
The Event agenda is organised in a way not only to meet the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors, but also to exceed them.
Kindly, visit Market Publishers’ Registration Page before booking your ticket, as all Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for a special discount (10%).