Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the European Pensions and Investment Summit This June05 May 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is glad to call for participation in the 15th annual European Pensions and Investment Summit, to be held June 8-10, 2015 in the Swiss city of Montreux.
The forthcoming EPI Summit 2015 will discuss key new factors driving asset allocations of institutional investors. By uniting the European region’s wealthiest sellers and buyers on this 3-day experience, attendees will have unequalled networking and business opportunities. With more than 100 confirmed delegates visiting, the event is destined to be the most superior summit in the recent past.
The European Pensions and Investment Summit
Dates: Monday 8 June 2015 – Wednesday 10 June 2015
Location: The 5-star hotel Fairmont Le Montreux Palace – Montreux, Switzerland
Key Reasons to Participate:
- Meet senior-level decision makers – hold up to 10-15 face-to-face business meetings with key modern decision makers and start new businesses
- Pre-arranged meetings – personally choose the industry executives you would prefer to meet individually
- Vital industry insights – attend key-note presentations, real-life case studies, discussion groups and think tanks, equipping you with the opportunity of outlining major concerns and primary strategic targets directly with potential clients
- Restricted competition – obtain unique access to senior delegation in a controlled environment with limited participation
- Networking opportunities – diverse networking opportunities, formal and informal alike, built in the summit agenda, namely breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, gala dinners and cocktail receptions
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.