Various Diseases Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape Reviewed in New DelveInsight Reports Available at MarketPublishers.com16 Feb 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd announces that new DelveInsight reports on various marketed and Phase III drugs for different indications have been added to its catalogue.
These new reports provide comprehensive insights on phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the different diseases. Each report is aimed at establishing a better understanding for API suppliers for marketed drugs and drugs in Phase III worldwide for the drugs that fall under the indication examined; gives an overview of patents by providing valuable patent protection information and marketing exclusivity of the drug products across the pertinent indication. A thorough discussion of the leading brands, firms and chemicals is provided, as well as are details on the global API manufacturers with coverage of drug master filings (DMFs) of the U.S., Europe and also API suppliers in Asia (especially in China and India). The reports also contain the global sales forecasts to 2016.
The List of New Reports by DelveInsight Includes:
- Pharyngitis-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015
- Proteinuria-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015
- Obesity-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015
- Rhabdomyosarcoma-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015
- Kidney Transplantation-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015
- Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015
Reasons to Buy:
- Assess the marketing status and exclusivity details of drugs for the various diseases to avail of opportunities in generic drug product development.
- Identify and comprehend diverse types of therapeutic agents in Phase III clinical trials for the different diseases.
- Design efficient counter-strategies to gain a competitive edge by discovering the important patent expiry information and exclusivity in relation to the indication reviewed.
- Receive information on marketed drugs to treat the respective indication and gain knowledge about API suppliers worldwide.
- API intelligence over top drugs in Phase III trials.
- Elaborate and design strategies by knowing the API suppliers for products in Phase III pipeline to improve and enlarge business scope and potential.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Get insights into the chemical synthesis route of the respective approved drugs.
- Opening up opportunities in the fast evolving US marketplace.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at DelveInsight page.