Healthcare Dealmaking Trends Discussed in Discounted Reports by Current Partnering Now Available at MarketPublishers.com22 Dec 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd announces that discounted CurrentPartnering reports on various healthcare dealmaking trends and activities now available at MarketPublishers.com
The discounted research reports provide a comprehensive understanding and unrivalled access to the various agreements entered into by the world’s leading healthcare companies. Each study provides a refined understanding and analysis of how and why different companies tie up various deals, deep insight into the partnering negotiation processes and a focused discussion of the main aspects of the deals concluded.
List of Current Partnering Studies on Offer Includes But is NOT Limited to:
- Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
- Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Royalty Financing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
- Cancer Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Asset Purchase Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
- Cancer Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of pertinent deal trends over the historical period.
- Analyse the structure of agreements with manifold real life case studies.
- Identify major deals by value during the analysis period.
- Find out the latest active dealmakers in the recent past.
- Get unprecedented access to a complete listing of deals by company A-Z and the sector of industry.
- Gain comprehensive access to over 60 deals made by the globe’s healthcare companies, alongside contract documents where available.
- Receive unbiased access to actual contracts concluded by the dominant big pharma and big biotechnology companies.
- Comprehend the key deal terms firms have agreed in former deals.
- Conduct independent due diligence to evaluate suitability of your offered deal terms for peer companies.
More discounted and new research reports by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.