Don’t Miss Your Chance to Participate in This Year's Global Oil & Gas Training and Simulation Forum
08 Oct 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in the 2nd Global Oil & Gas Training & Simulation Forum, organised by NRG Events and taking place on the 22nd and 23rd October, 2014, in Texas’s most populous city of Houston.
The challenge for a great many end users throughout the life cycle of a plant is to manage the replacement of employees who retire to the new generation without affecting productivity and enhance plant reliability.
The two days 2nd Oil and Gas Training and Simulation Forum is aimed at focusing on the up-to-the-minute developments in training and simulation for the entire oil and gas process life cycle; covering upstream, midstream and downstream, business process modeling and simulations, HR/training and development.
Skills development requirements and efficient training approaches to be discussed at the conference can be applicable to the full span of employees in the present-day oil and gas industry – from new, inexperienced workers to professionals, projects, design, operation and maintenance employees, mid-senior level management personnel, and HoD’s.
The 2nd Oil and Gas Training and Simulation Forum
Date: October 22-23, 2014
Location: The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston, Texas, the U.S.
Attendees will gather in Houston this October to hear cutting-edge presentations from experts from the oil and gas industry, training and simulation vendors, research universities and institutes, training and development institutes on the topics including:
- Developing and implementing productive simulator training for all learning levels – Simulators can and must play an important part in basic and advanced operator training alike.
- Carrying through a successful simulation-based training programme.
- Integrating simulators and virtual reality (VR) technology into your training.
- Utilising simulators to teach operators to run the plant, not the simulator!
- From training simulators to learning simulators.
- Improving operational performance using smarter e-learning and universal simulations.
- Simulations, gaming, and instructional design.
- Operator training and DCS check-out in Margarita (Bolivia) oil and gas field.
- Integrating simulations in pre-existing training courses.
- And more.
The 2nd Oil and Gas Training and Simulation Forum is a must-visit place for companies seeking to benefit from networking, benchmarking and exchanging ideas and the most recent developments in the oil and gas universe.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.