Market Publishers Calls for Participation in The Evolution Summit 201425 Sep 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is excited to call for participation in the 13th annual Evolution Summit 2014, taking place from October 20th to 22nd, 2014, in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
The Evolution Summit 2014 is the most prominent event in the pharmaceutical field, bringing elite sellers and buyers together. Attendees consisting of senior clinical executives from the leading biotech and pharma companies throughout Europe will gather together this October in Monte Carlo to discuss the various issues and challenges being faced by industry, relating to bringing new drugs to the market.
Alongside key sessions addressing relevant, up-to-date topics, there will be a unique opportunity for delegates to have one-to-one meetings with innovative solution providers in the areas such as clinical data management, contract research, clinical trial monitoring and central laboratory services. These meetings are destined to allow participants to grow their market, boost sales and win more business.
The Evolution Summit 2014
Dates: October 20-22, 2014
Location: Le Méridien Beach Plaza, Monte Carlo, Monaco
Burning topics to be discussed at the Summit:
- Pioneering Partnerships – Evolving alliances with CROs beyond contracted terms and conditions for a robust programme success
- Overcoming Barriers – Liberating health data to improve clinical research quality
- World Trotters – Discovering the major drivers of outsourcing clinical research to help succeed in emerging markets
- Innovation Patrol – Observing the corporate culture facets of innovation to deal with pharma’s productivity challenge
- Mind the Gap – Increasing pipeline productivity and reaching proof-of-concept (POC) by building bridges from preclinical to clinical studies
- Selection is King – Taking a proactive approach to site selection and development to enhance clinical trial timelines and results
- The Biomarker’s Promise – Advancing feasible research programmes to direct costly investments in promising target mechanisms
Delegates will comprise Chief Executive Officers and Chief Marketing Officers, as well as Vice Presidents, Directors, and Department Heads of: Clinical Operations & Development, Therapeutic Areas, Vendor Selection & Outsourcing, Clinical Research, Clinical Trials Management, Early Clinical Development & Exploratory Science, Clinical Project Management & Coordination, Clinical Purchasing & Outsourcing, Clinical Informatics & Data Management, and Scientific & Medical Affairs.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.