Market Publishers Calls for Participation in MRMW North America 2014 in Chicago
02 May 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is very pleased to call for participation in the Market Research in the Mobile World (MRMW North America 2014), to be held May 27-30, 2014, in the city of Chicago, Illinois, the USA.
The 12th international conference, Market Research in the Mobile World (MRMW North America 2014), is the No.1 event for the market research industry, bringing top-notch speakers, real business changing case studies and overviews of the most recent leading-edge methodologies available.
Around 300 delegates from every nook and cranny of the globe – research agencies, independent and corporate researchers, top-level technology innovators and a slew of others actively involved in the mobile and online domain – will gather in Chicago this oncoming May to discover the latest key mobile research tools and technologies from the world-class experts and brands.
The Market Research in the Mobile World North America 2014
Dates: Tuesday 27 May 2014 – Friday 30 May 2014
Location: Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America
Major Reasons to Participate:
- Hear from Yahoo! why mobile is deemed to be the primary marketing and research channel
- Discover how Facebook and Firefly MB investigated how customers utilized social media while doing shopping
- Find out how AOL boosts the value of market research by means of social commerce engines (sCEs)
- Learn about the core investment areas for market research in the upcoming months from our CEO Panel
- Negotiate with Kao and Jiffy Lube executives on their major research problems and challenges
- Investigate how Smart Glasses and Smart Fabrics are utilized for developing consumer insight
- Solve research problems for fragrance giant Givaudan at the Client Challenge workshop
The event will draw together over 55 senior level speakers, comprising representatives from Confirmit, Kraft, Facebook, NBC, Merck, Yahoo!, uSamp, General Mills, AOL, Givaudan, Kao, Allstate Insurance, MassMutual Financial Group, InfoScout, Ericsson, Qantas Airways, Jiffy Lube, Kantar, Nielsen, GfK, Google, Research Now, Field Agent and many more!
MRMW North America 2014 is the exact place where you will be provided with a unique chance to work closely with the leading brands and innovators in the mobile world, soak up lots of tips and new techniques, besides benefitting from a broad range of networking opportunities.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for a 15% discount!
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.