Market Publishers Calls to Participate in Tax Officers Summit in Florida, US
21 Apr 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is glad to call for participation in the Tax Officers Summit, taking place from 15th to 17th of May 2014 in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, the United States of America.
In the contemporary tax universe, settling corporate tax issues to gain a competitive edge and assist in increasing the longevity of your business occupies a central position. Planning now to achieve upcoming results and imminent transformation where required remains pivotal to the growth of your company.
The competitive premium event, Tax Officers Summit, is opening its doors to the public from 15th to 17th of May 2014. Held at the all-new PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, the forum is destined to represent an ideal platform for an insightful, focused discussion on major new drivers shaping the tax industry’s future.
Tax Officers Summit
Dates: May 15-17, 2014
Location: PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
Key Themes to be Discussed at the Summit 2014:
- Transfer price policy – Drawing up a strategic plan for a specific tax department
- International tax planning – Looking at the global market space
- Be SALT ready for 2014 – Actual state and domestic tax issues
- Final tangible property repair regulations – At this very moment the real work starts!
- Economic Forecasting – What to look forward to within the next decade
- Intracompany communication – Evading tax consequences
- M&A tax issues – Reviewing the best practices
- Corporate tax reform – Its impact on a firm’s tax climate
- Conference attendees will comprise, amongst others, SVPs & VPs of tax and finance, chief tax counsel, and chief tax officers.
Between visionary key-note presentations and interactive sessions, participants are free to choose one-on-one meetings and then discuss their current business objectives privately in a casual atmosphere.
The Tax Officers Summit is indeed a must-attend for all those striving to gauge the pulse of the taxes world.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.