Market Publishers Calls for Participation in CFO Summit 2014 in Florida15 Apr 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is honoured to call for participation in the CFO Summit, taking place on May 15-16, 2014, in the town of Palm Beach, Florida, the United States.
With uncertainty besieging the economy and political leadership in domestic and international marketplaces, chief financial officers have recently begun wondering how this will restrict growth opportunities. Prognosticators are cudgeling their brains about the fact that stock markets are achieving high results while, at the same time, the economic fundamentals remain poor. Amid the economic slowdown, firms are attempting to transform themselves and find incremental revenue opportunities in every way necessary. Pruning away costs alongside increasing efficiencies all around stands first on the list for any chief financial officer while keeping on maintaining and developing instrumental leadership traits.
The CFO Summit is one of the most prominent events aimed at drawing senior-level finance executives and solution providers together. Attendees – chief financial officers, senior vice presidents & vice presidents of finance, treasurers, and controllers – will gather in Florida, USA, this May to engage in an insightful discussion of major new drivers shaping the the industry future. Between networking and session presentations, top level finance executives and solution providers are engage in pre-scheduled, mutually selected one-on-one business meetings.
The CFO Summit
Date: May 15-16, 2014
Location: PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
Presenters on the 2014 Speaking Panel Comprise but Are Not Limited to:
- John Ellis “Jeb” Bush, 43rd Governor of Florida during 1999-2007
- Ken Goldman, CFO, Yahoo, Inc.
- Ernest Evans, CFO, GE Capital
- Steve Sordello, CFO, Linkedin
- Bill Razzino, VP of Global Corporate Finances, CareerBuilder.com
- Michael Smith, SVP of Finance and Administration, NFL
Major Topics to Be Discussed at the Summit:
- Managing Your Organisation’s Health – Costs of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- Businesslike Approach – Cash flow and effective tax rate planning
- Cyber Attack Threats – Are your firm’s key business operations at risk?
- Risk Management – Evaluating and managing operational risks
- Talent Acquisition and Management – Inspire your leading financial industry performers
- Generate Cash Flow– Cut costs without reducing output
- Economic Environment – Fuelling growth and retaining shareholders’ value
- Corporate Strategy and Budgeting – Boosting margin and driving growth
- Maintaining a Competitive Advantage – Quality, cost, technology, and innovation
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.