End-Year Special Offer on Market Research Reports by NanoMarkets Now Available at MarketPublishers.com27 Nov 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to announce an exclusive end-of-year discount on selected market research reports worked out by NanoMarkets.
Do not miss the unique opportunity to purchase 2 reports published in 2012 or 2013 & receive 33% off the regular list price, or buy 3 reports & get 2 (equal or lower priced) reports free!
The offer is valid until December 30, 2013!
Market Research Reports on Offer Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Markets for Smart Lighting Driver, Controller and Sensor Chips
- Markets for Radiation Detection Equipment
- Markets for Low-Cost Sensors 2012
- Markets for Optically Functional Films and Coatings in Displays – 2012
- Markets for Inorganic and Organic Thin-Film PV Encapsulation - 2012
- Markets for ESD and Antistatic Protection Materials in Electronics
- Markets for OLED Encapsulation Materials 2012 – 2019
- The Market for Sensors in the Internet-of-Things Market: 2013-to-2020
These discounted reports present comprehensive guides to the examined markets. Each research study sheds light on the historical evolution of the respective market, describes the actual market state in detail, examines the key forces influencing the market growth, provides detailed market segmentation, uncovers vital qualitative and quantitative data on the industry performance, as well as outlines the main market opportunities and challenges. The reports offer insightful overviews of the existing products/technologies in the examined areas, evaluate the competitive pressure and review the key market players. Some of the discounted research reports present a snapshot of the recent industry activities, name winners and losers in the respective marketplace, besides describing marketing strategies of the major players. Moreover, each report contains a granular eight-year forecast of the respective marketplace.
For a full list of NanoMarkets’ market research reports on offer please click here.