Market Publishers Calls for Participation in 2nd International Conference on Marketing 2014 in Colombo, Sri Lanka11 Nov 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to call for participation in the 2nd International Conference on Marketing 2014, happening on 25th & 26th February 2014 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The 2nd International Conference on Marketing 2014 is aimed at bringing out critically important themes in the field of marketing. World-class, industry leaders, researchers, scholars and professionals from across the globe will gather in February next year to participate in inspiring sessions and to discuss burning questions of common interest as well as provide a platform to establish relationships with new colleagues. Keynote speeches, numerous research papers and presentations, interesting and interactive discussions may add higher value to participants.
The conference will welcome papers from researchers, scholars and professionals which examine theories, strategies, challengers, core values and future trends relating to marketing. Participants are also welcomed to submit abstract for virtual participation.
2nd International Conference on Marketing 2014
Date: 25-26 February 2014
Location: Taj Samudra Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Conference themes include but are not limited to:
- B2C and B2B marketing
- Building strong brands and brand crisis
- Integrated marketing communication strategy
- International marketing and global marketing research
- Social marketing and social media
- Designing and managing services
The 2nd International Conference on Marketing 2014 will:
- Provide an opportunity to present the participants’ research to a global audience;
- Help to establish peer to peer collaboration around the world;
- Enable to exchange ideas on the most important issues and strategies.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.