Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the European Energy Summit11 Oct 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in the European Energy Summit which will take place on October 30-31, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Shale gas exploitation boom, the development of new sources of energy, and changes in the world’s energy supply have impacted the European energy industry. As a result, there are a number of hard choices Europe has to make in the near term. These choices are related to new technologies and initiatives that should be taken in order to achieve secure, affordable and sustainable energy supply.
Attend the European Energy Summit and find out the latest changes in the entire industry, emerging opportunities and risks, and details about factors driving the innovation.
The European Energy Summit
Dates: October 30-31, 2013
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Europe's energy security: achieving diverse, secure, sustainable and affordable supply;
- The EU's policy priorities for the energy market;
- Regional cooperation in the energy sector - Russia’s role in Europe;
- Turkey's energy sector;
- Iraq Kurdistan's energy potential;
- The future for shale gas in Europe;
- Commercial prospects in Turkey;
- Sustainable horizons: towards a low-carbon Europe;
- The future of renewable energy in the global market;
- The Levant Basin - opportunities ahead;
- His Excellency Taner Yildiz, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Turkish Government;
- Simon Wright, Energy and Commodities Correspondent, The Economist;
- Martin Herrmann, Chairman of the Board of Directors, RWE East;
- Mithat Rende, Director General, Multilateral Economic Affairs and Energy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Turkey;
- Kjetil Tungland, Managing Director, Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP);
- Jean-Arnold Vinois, Director, Internal Energy Market, European Commission;
- Ernst von Weizsäcker, Vice-president, Club of Rome;
- Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy, Russian Federation;
- Zeynep Dereli, Managing Director, APCO Worldwide, Istanbul office;
- Orhan Duran, Chairman, PETFORM;
- Kenan Yavuz, Chief Executive Officer, SOCAR Turkey;
- Andrzej Kozlowski, Executive Director for Strategy and Project Portfolio Management, PKN Orlen;
To register for the event please click here.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.