Market Publishers Calls for Participation in AIDF Food Security Summit: Asia 201307 Oct 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd is delighted to call for participation in the AIDF Food Security Summit: Asia 2013, taking place on November 26-27, 2013, in Bangkok, Thailand.
With the ongoing migration to urban areas and consumption growth adversely impacting food supply, food security has turned into one of the most burning problems of the mankind.
AIDF Food Security Summit: Asia 2013 offers the opportunity to join insightful discussions as well as lectures related to food security in Asian Pacific countries; meet and network with peers and innovators; find out latest innovations in the field; interact with the most recent solutions and products, and more.
AIDF Food Security Summit: Asia 2013
Dates: November 26-27, 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Who Should Attend?
- Government Ministries;
- UN Agencies;
- UN partner associations;
- Major International corporate with Regional HQs;
- Corporate Businesses;
- Investors & Venture Capitals;
- Islamic finance institutions;
- Management consultancies;
- Development Banks;
- Local authority and city authorities;
- Trade Associations;
- Policy/Think Tanks;
- Institutional partners;
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Food Fortification: Child Nutrition & Development. New developments in nutrition programs and progress towards reducing under nutrition.
- Prenatal Innovation in Nutrition. Addressing lack of nutrition during pregnancy in Asia-Pacific and the “1000 days window of opportunity”.
- Micronutrient Malnutrition and Home Fortification. Examining interventions to combat micronutrient deficiencies and the benefits of Home Fortification.
- Developing the case for Oil Fortification. Exploring the benefits of Oil Fortification.
- Innovation Paediatric Formulation for Malnutrition. Investigating the latest innovations in addressing malnutrition in infants.
- Overcoming challenges of Public Private Partnerships.
- Halal Industry - Market Trends & Insights.
- Grain & Sustainability in Asia, Innovation in Seed Technology.
- Impact of Biotechnology to Agriculture Productivity. The challenge of producing more food, conserving more resources and addressing the needs of farmer livelihood.
- Overcoming barriers to wide spread adoption of Hybrid Rice to enhance yield.
- Innovation - Herbicides, Insecticides & Fungicides. Exploration and debate on innovations in Pesticides.
- Sustainability Challenges and Solutions. Innovations in Sustainable Agriculture in the Asia-Pacific.
- PPP Challenges.
To find out more about the event please click here.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.