Market Publishers Calls for Participation in China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2013 in Xiamen, China05 Jul 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China has become a preferred investment destination for petrochemicals given its enormous market potential. Substantial emerging demand offers great opportunities, while the increasingly competitive world and the bottlenecks in environment and resources and stricter process safety requirements are market growth challenges.
Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2013, to be held December 2-6, 2013, in Xiamen, China.
China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2013 will address the strategic, operational and technical needs of all Petrochemical Producers. CPIF2013 is not only a Questioner, but also a Problem Solver.
Core Issues to be Addressed Include:
- What is taking place and why in the worldwide marketplace?
- What should be kept in mind as the global petrochemical landscape evolves?
- How can green, sustainable development be made more practical?
- How would China carry out the industrial transformation and upgrading with innovation?
- What are the new trends of the petrochemical feedstock?
- What are the state-of-the-art technological breakthroughs?
- What are the novel trends in consumer markets and the influence on petrochemicals?
China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2013
Dates: December 2-6, 2013
Location: Xiamen, China
How will you meet?
- Leading players from top 100 Chemical Producers in the world
- Leading players from regional top 10 Chemical Producers around the world
- NOC and leading Private Chemical Companies from China
- Petrochemical Feedstock
- Chemical Trader
- EPC Company
- Technology Provider
- Financial Institutions
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.