China Anti-PH Drug Market Discussed in New Comprehensive Report by CRI Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
28 Feb 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) has recently become more common worldwide, affecting men aged fifty or above. Besides, the disease invasion is probably related to race and geographies.
In China, the male population in urban regions suffers from prostatic hyperplasia much more often than that in rural regions. The morbidity of people with a family history of the disease is over 50%. In the majority of cases, patients need a long-term treatment with the administration of drugs rather than a surgical intervention. The country’s hospital-use anti-PH drug market was valued at about CNY 3.7bn, rising by about 12.7% Y-o-Y. Going forward, the annual growth rate of China’s anti-PH drug market size is anticipated to be over 10%. Close to 80% of the nation’s hospital-use anti-PH drug market is dominated by four drug varieties such as Finasteride, Tamsulosin, Doxazosin and Cernilton.
New research report “Research Report on China’s Anti-Prostatic Hyperplasia (PH) Drug Market, 2013-2017” worked out by China Research and Intelligence (CRI) draws up an elaborate picture of China’s anti-prostatic hyperplasia drug industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- overview of anti-prostatic hyperplasia (PH) drugs;
- assessment of China’s anti-PH drug market over 2011-2012;
- analysis on major anti-PH drugs in China’s market;
- survey of major anti-PH drug prices in China’s market from 2011 to 2013;
- prediction on the development of China’s anti-PH drugs during 2013-2017.
Research Report on China’s Anti-Prostatic Hyperplasia (PH) Drug Market, 2013-2017
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,800.00
More China Market Research Reports by CRI Include:
- Research Report on China’s Anti-Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) Drug Market, 2013-2017
- Research Report on China's Diabetes Drug Market, 2013-2017
- Research Report on China's Antifungal Drug Market, 2013-2017
- Research Report on China's Antidepressant Market, 2013-2017
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at CRI page.