Money Transfer Market to Remain Strong, Expects Timetric18 Oct 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Despite a series of economic adversities and financial instabilities in recent years, the remittance industry has remained resilient in many economies, most strikingly so in developing countries. Furthermore, the continuing progression of global migration trends means that this market is likely to remain strong for the foreseeable future, as a growing number of migrants use remittances to send money home to relatives.
Despite positive projections, some financial institutions and economic experts predict a more pessimistic picture for the future of remittances, raising concerns for the negative effects of Diaspora and remittances to the economy and population in general. For example, issues such as the international deployment bans, political uprisings and crises, exchange rate appreciation and depreciation, high remitting costs, strict regulations and transaction policies continue to hinder the smooth rise of remittances in many countries, particularly in developing nations.
The report “The Growing Opportunities in Money Transfer” by Timetric provides:
- A comprehensive analysis on recent trends, challenges, and practices in remittances
- Evaluates the demand, impact and potential trends of remittances worldwide
- Offers historic and forecast data on the world wide remittances flow
- In depth analysis on flow of remittances at the regional level
- Exhaustive summary on the global migration trends and growth and development of diaspora communities
The Growing Opportunities in Money Transfer
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 3.800,00
More information can be found in the report “The Growing Opportunities in Money Transfer” by Timetric.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org