Regulatory Landscape for Prepaid Cards Issue & Operation is under Transition, States Timetric19 Sep 2012 • by Natalie Aster
The future of the prepaid cards industry will vary from market-to-market and product-to-product. The regulatory landscape for issue and operation of prepaid cards is also undergoing transition.
The new report "Maximizing Prepaid Potential" by Timetric states that there are various strategies that issuers can employ for running successful prepaid business. These include use of partnerships, following flexible pricing strategies etc.
Maximizing Prepaid Potential
Published: September, 2012
Price: US$ 3.800,00
This report provides:
- A comprehensive analysis of the global prepaid market.
- Current value of European and US markets and their growth prospects.
- Case studies of successful prepaid programs from across the world.
- Exhaustive summary of the key trends, drivers and challenges.
- Strategy recommendations and best practices in the global prepaid industry.
- Future trends and developments in the prepaid card industry
More information can be found in the report “Maximizing Prepaid Potential” by Timetric.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org