North American Smart Grid Market Trends Observed in New GlobalData Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com24 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The North America smart grid market is mainly lead by the US and Canada, where smart grids are becoming normality, supported by government policies and grants. A number of funding programs have been introduced by the two countries’ governments to support smart grid development in the region. The objectives to modernize the conventional power grid and reduce green house gas emissions are driving the growth of smart grid market in North America.
New market research report “Smart Grid Landscape in North America - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020” drawn up by GlobalData provides in-depth analysis of smart grid-related developments in the North American region.
- detailed analysis of North America markets for smart meters, battery electric vehicles (BEVs), demand response (DR), distributed generation and energy storage technologies;
- annualized installed base of smart meters and battery electric vehicles (BEVs) for the period 2011-2020;
- annualized market revenues for smart meters and battery electric vehicles (BEVs) for the period 2011-2020;
- key industry metrics such as growth drivers and restraints;
- competitive scenario analysis for key smart grid technologies with company profiles ;
- regulatory framework - policies and standards governing the market.
Smart Grid Landscape in North America - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 3.995,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.