Ideeli Case Study by MarketLine Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
17 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – How did Ideeli begin? What are flash sale sites and why did they grow so quickly? Why has Ideeli been so successful? What issues does the company face going forward?
All these questions and many more hot issues are revealed in the new case study “Ideeli: The Growth Of The Flash Sale Website” created by MarketLine and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Ideeli: The Growth Of The Flash Sale Website
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 400,00
The case study provides a complete overview of the flash sale shopping website, Ideeli, describing topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions. Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, the study explains the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrates wider market and economic trends.
More Case Studies by MarketLine Include:
- International Airlines: British Airways And Iberia Merge
- Lockheed Martin Corporation: The Implications Of The F-35 Lightning Ii Project
- Microsoft Xbox: How Microsoft Challenged The Dominance Of Nintendo And Sony
- General Motors: Leading Us Car Maker Emerges From Bankruptcy
- Natural, Organic, And Ethical Cosmetics: L’Oreal’S Acquisition Of The Body Shop
- The “Patent Cliff”: How Pfizer Has Responded To The Loss Of Its Best-Selling Drug
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz: Collaboration With Designers
More new studies by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.