US E-Commerce Market Review by AM Mindpower Solutions Now Available at MarketPublishers.com15 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The US e-commerce industry has exhibited a remarkable growth in sales during 2006-2011. The industry registered a negative growth of 7% in the year 2009. Number of hours spent online by an average individual of age group 15 years and above has increased during the review period.
The US B2C e-commerce market grew at 17.3% CAGR during 2006-2011 largely owing to an increased preference of customers to shop online because of the variety of products and heavy discounts offered by the retailers online. Amazon, followed by Staples, was the top overall B2C e-commerce player in the US. B2C e-commerce sales in the US are projected to grow further.
New market research report “The US E-Commerce Industry Outlook to 2016 - Prospects in Flash Sales and Daily Deal Industry” elaborated by AM Mindpower Solutions offers a comprehensive guide to the US e-commerce market, covering:
- the US e-commerce industry market size by total sales of e-commerce industry;
- market segmentation on the basis of B2B and B2C transactions, value chain of B2B and B2C e-commerce market;
- trends and developments of the US E-commerce industry;
- company profile of the top online retailers;
- online travel industry, daily deal industry, flash sales industry, online e-payment industry and online advertising industry market size and the company profile of major players;
- future outlook and projections industry wise, different segments: B2B and B2C as well as for the overall US e-commerce industry;
- macro-economic and industry factors such as personal disposable income, number of online shoppers, VC and PE investment in e-commerce market and others.
The US E-Commerce Industry Outlook to 2016 - Prospects in Flash Sales and Daily Deal Industry
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 900,00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at AM Mindpower Solutions page.