UAE Cement Market Future Discussed in New BRICdata Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
14 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The UAE, after Saudi Arabia, ranks second in cement production in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. The ongoing slowdown in the UAE property and construction sector is haunting domestic cement companies, which leads to an under utilization of capacity and a downfall in prices. Production capacity is more than two times the local demand so firms are now looking at export markets in the MENA region. Margins are shrinking further as operating costs soar. Nevertheless, the UAE cement industry’s prospects are good and the industry is expected to reap the benefits of growing investments in the country’s infrastructure, GCC and other key foreign markets.
New report “The UAE Cement Industry Outlook: Business Opportunities and Future Growth Potential to 2016” elaborated by BRICdata provides true and unbiased insights into the UAE cement industry. Its scope comprises:
- historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) values for the UAE cement industry;
- detailed analysis of production capacity, consumption, imports and exports of cement;
- regulatory framework for the UAE cement industry;
- exhaustive summary on key trends, drivers and issues affecting the UAE cement industry;
- competitive landscape in the UAE cement industry;
- analysis of market entry, growth and operational strategies of key players.
The UAE Cement Industry Outlook: Business Opportunities and Future Growth Potential to 2016
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.