South Africa Wealth Management & Private Banking Sector Review Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
10 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In 2011, there were over 44,700 HNWIs in South Africa, with a combined wealth of USD 188 billion, accounting for approximately 27% of the country’s total individual wealth, which is estimated at USD 740 billion.
The global private banking industry had just over USD 16.5 billion of assets under management (AuM) last year. The South African wealth management sector accounts for USD 55 billion of this, making it the largest African country by AuM.
New report “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in South Africa” worked out by WealthInsight has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in South Africa
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 1.995,00
The report offers extensive research and in-depth analysis of South African wealth management and private banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Its scope comprises:
- number of UHNWIs in each city;
- number of wealth managers in each city;
- city wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential;
- details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in South Africa;
- size of local wealth management industry;
- largest private banks in South Africa by AuM;
- detailed wealth management and family office information;
- insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Other Reports on South Africa HNWI Population & Wealth Management Industry Include:
- High Net Worth Trends in South Africa to 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in South Africa to 2016
- Ultra HNWIs in South Africa to 2016
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.