Europe Renewable Energy Sector Analyzed in New Aruvian’s R’search Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
09 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Renewable energy is an essential part of Europe’s low emissions energy mix. It is important to the region’s energy security and plays a strong role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions. European governments’ support for renewable energy assists industry development, reduces barriers to the national electricity market, and provides community access to renewable energy.
New market study “Analyzing the European Renewable Energy Industry” elaborated by Aruvian’s R’search has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Analyzing the European Renewable Energy Industry
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 500,00
Starting off with an overview of the renewable energy industry from a global perspective, the study moves on to the analysis of the sector in Europe, including data on the following:
- comprehensive industry definitions, including definitions of biomass & waste, hydropower, geothermal energy, and other segments of the renewable energy industry;
- analysis of the regulatory framework in place as related to renewable energy development in Europe;
- theoretical and statistical analysis of the EU market for renewable energy by type, by country and by final energy consumption;
- analysis of the various renewable energy sources by country and by type of energy source;
- look at the challenges facing the development of renewable energy sources in Europe;
- PEST framework analysis of the European renewable energy industry;
- country-wise analysis of renewable energy markets in Europe – coverage of 27 countries across Europe with a look at the renewable energy market in each country;
- elaborate profiles of top industry players.
More new market studies by the publisher can be found at Aruvian’s R’search page.